Hi curious people!

Here you will always find pictures, videos and information about what's going on with this crazy world. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

9.11.2011

How to improve your health

Fiber is the secret to have a good digestion and be healthy and I remember that last December I was following the "Fiber Diet" in order to improve my digestion and that way I lost some pounds, the diet consisted in including food with a high percent of fiber in each meal of the day and between "eating hours".
Here are some steps that I followed:
-Replace white bread for the one with a lot of fiber.
-Eat vegetables in all day meals with no exception.
-Eat apples, carrots and grapes instead of chips.
-Change cornflakes for oat cereal.
-Even if it is your "free day" don't take vegetables out of your meals.
Working out your body is also important and in order to avoid doing what everybody does (gym) you can find some sports you're good at or some kinds of dancing... and believe me sometimes dancing is more helpful than going to the gym.

So here is what I used to do to improve my health.. I hope it's useful for you. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario